15-03-2013

I'm not in love love love just ain't a game I play.

It's been a while since I last put up a mix. But I made one today because I feel fuzzy inside and it might have to do with liking someone.
So here's a mix-file with some of the best love songs of all time.



1. The Windowsill - Mess Me Up
2. The Hotlines - The Way She Walks
3. Teenage Bottlerocket - Wasting Time
4. Masked Intruder - Crazy
5. The Queers - I Think She's Starting To Like Me
6. The Unlovables - Doot Da Doot
7. The Leftovers - Dance With Me
8. Ten Speed Bicycle - Aw Man, I Don't Know What I Did With My Dracula Bow Tie
9. Descendents - Nothing With You
10. Parry Gripp - You, Me And My iPhone
11. Team Stray - Pettin' Heavy
12. The Tattle Tales - So Wanna Kiss You
13. The Queers - Tic Tic Toc
14. Ultimate Fakebook - Soaked In Cinnamon
15. The Sugar Stems - Make You Love Me
16. I Like Japanese Hardcore - Do Do Do

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?9ftu3cgp8vwyryy 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten