13-10-2011

Intergalactic Coolshit Lovers

Did you know I have a sensitive side too? No? Well, I don't, so you couldn't have!
Anyway, I went to check out this mainstream band tonight, which is really weird. They're called Intergalactic Lovers and they are indie/pop/rock/music kinda stuff. They have a pretty girl who sings.

Fun fact: I think I recognized the bass player from The Dead 70's Show, so that made at least 2 punk rockers at an Intergalactic Lovers gig. They must feel so weird.

The show was great though. I don't really know any of their music. Well, apparently I did, I knew their two hit songs but I didn't know they were theirs. They started with Shewolf, which got crowd, well... sitting still. It was in a big lecture room so it was kinda weird but after a few songs some people got of their their lousy seats and the atmosphere was less tight and all. A couple of songs really sounded the same which was kinda lame.
The singer has a really typical voice, the instrumentation was awesome, the drummer especially, really good drumming. They went through a set of slower songs and more groovy, dancy songs. I didn't lose my interest which is a good sign. It was a fine show. No complaints. I can enjoy other music than punk rock as well, y'know!

I'm not mindless, I'm not clueless...
Contrary to a great deal of the other students attending, who were probably just there because it was free if you had a Culture Student Card (I don't have one, by the way) and so they could see a band with 2 hit songs and a pretty lady and tell their friends they went to a gig.

ANYWAY GOOD SHOW I HAD FUN I'M NOT A PUNK I'M JUST A GUY Y'KNOW.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten