03-09-2013

ZINE NINE

I have fully recovered from a keh-razy weekend and have completed This Ain't Noise zine #9

It looks... like this:
It has 28 PAGES.
In BLACK AND WHITE.
On A5 FORMAT.
And it costs 50 CENTS.
There's BIKES on the cover.


It has INTERVIEWS with BILLY RAYGUN (New Hampshire pop punk), DOWSING (Illinois emo) and RYAN WOODS/TOBY FOSTER/THEO HILTON of DEFIANCE, OHIO/HIGH DIVE/NANA GRIZOL (US folk punk/pop punk).
It has a column about PIZZA by yours truly. And one about LADIES by Joëlle Laes.
It has zine and record REVIEWS.
It has a TOUR REPORT of the Outline trip to the UK.
It has A LOT of stuff, you see.

And you can read that stuff, if you get a copy from me!
You can do so through the usual ways:
- in person. just hit me up. whatevz. we're buds.
- on a show, specified below
- through the mail. send me your address. shipping is a euro or something, whatever, I don't care. international order is some more (3 euros?). use http://thisaintnoise.bigcartel.com/ or send address to thisaintnoise@gmail.com. I throw in stickers and perhaps a cd or something.

Upcoming shows:
05/09: PJ Bond (Carpe Diem, Hasselt)
08/09: I Not Dance (Eglantier, Antwerpen-Berchem)
09/09: Not On Tour (Oude Ketel, Heist-Op-Den-Berg)
22/09: Adrenalized (Rockcafé, Leuven)
09/10: Elway (Kamikaze, Mechelen)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten