27-01-2014

I haven't told you this.

Last weekend Riverboat Gamblers played around. They stopped in Antwerp on Sunday. I had an exam the next day so naturally I decided to drink too much and miss my train home.

Anyway, Silver & Gold opened the night. They keep getting better, which is a good thing. I'm really looking forward to their full length record. They're heading for a reall cool gruff punx sound and I really like that. They all have beards and stuff. Obvi.

The Priceduifkes were next. It had been a while since I'd seen them play so it was fun. Some newsies, some oldsies, lotsa funsies. Also lots of people in the audience I hadn't seen in a while, so that was fun.

Apparently I yelled at one of my friends later that night, which I feel really bad about cause I don't remember that at all and I can't imagine myself yelling at her. There's just no good reason, so hearing that I did that the next day was kind of a major bummer. I'm sorry, dude.

Riverboat Gamblers played though, and I was drunx I think. I do remember they put on a really fun show, they pulled a pretty big crowd and for a Sunday night, the artmosphere was buzzin'. They're a good band and they showed that. That's nice.

What have we learned today?
1. punx show
2. I fucked up
3. classic

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten