22-12-2013

Jaarboek

Quick note: Yearbook is a very good band.

I saw 'em Thursday at this small student-run bar in Leuven, den Bijsluiter. I missed Coma Commander cause I has radio duty, but I managed to see almost all of Yearbook's set. They're from the UK (England, more precisely) and they play quirky and fun rock music. I couldn't put my finger on it. I was thinking of bands to compare them too, but none came up at the top of my head. That's a good thing. They're doing their thing. Cool set, bought an EP, it's really good.

Uhm, so yeah, check it out if you dig nice and eclectic rock music that sounds like Weezer was put in a blender and made into a nice English smoothie. Whatever.

Thursday night drinks followed. Quite a few. I apparently woke up one of my housemates by singing along to I Hope You Die by Lipstick Homicide at 3:30 am while I was baking a pizza. Sorry. I don't actuyally hope you die. It's a song. It's a really good song

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten